- You must be 18 years or older, else you will be unable to enter a legally binding contract to sell via StitchArt.
- You agree to pay the subscription fee as per the terms you have selected on a monthly basis.
- In the event of account closure, all subscriptions are non-refundable, for the period paid in advance of 1 month.
- By agreeing to these terms, you are agreeing for StitchArt to set up a continuous card payment for the subscription period.
- Failure to keep up to date with subscription payments will result in the account being closed 7 days after the failed payment.
- All products listed on your StitchArt Seller shop are the responsibility of you as the seller to ensure they comply with all local and international laws.
- All sellers must hold the trademark or copyright permission of the products they sell.
- StitchArt does not have any legal responsibility for the product or products you have listed in your StitchArt Seller shop, and by agreeing to these terms you agree that you are legally responsible for ensuring they meet all legal requirements.
- By agreeing to these terms, you agree that all goods and services listed in your StitchArt Seller shop comply with our Goods for Sale You agree to ensure that you do not list, sell or distribute any products on our prohibited items list.
- StitchArt operates as an online community and marketplace, providing sellers with a platform where they can list and sell their products from within their own shop front.
- StitchArt cannot guarantee any sales, and the promotion of products is solely the responsibility of the seller.
- StitchArt reserves the right to cancel, close or amend a subscription period or fee at any time without explanation.
- StitchArt cannot provide refunds. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that they are able to make payment for the subscription term they have purchased.
- You must not use StitchArt for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and you agree to comply with all ‘local’ laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content such as libel law and must comply with all local jurisdiction.
- You must not breach any laws, sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third party’s.
- You must not threaten, intimidate, harass or otherwise abuse any other StitchArt user.
- You are responsible for maintaining that the content you submit is your own and is not owned by others.
- You are solely responsible for your behaviour and conduct on StitchArt.design, including use of all content and data including images (graphics and photos), audio and video clips, links and tests (such as conversations) that you post to the StitchArt.design website.
- You must not produce unwanted communications (spam) to other users of StitchArt.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- By agreeing to these terms, you agree to the StitchArt Community Standards.
- Under no circumstance will StitchArt be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third party’s; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of StitchArt regardless of the form of action.
Content and Copyright
- If a seller is found to be using or breaching another party’s copyright or trademark they take full legal responsibility of doing so and can have their account closed with no notice.
- StitchArt does not hold any legal responsibility over sellers listing, selling or distributing products that infringe upon another party’s copyright or trademark and this responsibility lies with the seller solely.
- You (the user), in using StitchArt allow StitchArt the right to re-use, edit, modify, repurpose and republish the content. You (the user) retain rights over copyright of all such content yet provide a license for StitchArt to use this content both on and offline.
- You must not post, list or upload false, inaccurate, misleading or defamatory content (including personal information).
- Your content must be your own original work which you have the right to make available and is not defamatory, does not infringe any law and indemnify StitchArt against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by StitchArt as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
Sales and Returns
- You as the seller agree to ensure that you deliver the products you have listed within your shop policies within the time frame provided.
- You must explicitly state whether you have a returns policy, or obey the local laws for the areas in which you sell your goods.
- StitchArt does not handle any shipping, returns or refunds nor will be held accountable for a seller’s failure to provide the products or services they have listed.
- You agree to pay your monthly subscription fee on time within the period you have agreed to.
- Failure to make payment within the timeframe provided will lead to your account being closed automatically without notice 7 days after the payment was originally due.
- You agree to pay the payment processing fees for products you sell as outlined by our secure payment providers, Stripe and PayPal.
Changes to the Service
- StitchArt reserves the right to terminate or change the service for any reason at any time without notice.
- StitchArt reserves the right to modify the legal terms and fee policy at any time.
- StitchArt reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time and to terminate accounts if in breach of the agreed upon terms.