Welcome to StitchArt! We’re so happy to have you here in our community.
Our vision at StitchArt is to serve the needlework community with the knowledge, network, and inspiration to create, stitch, buy and sell their dream designs. We bring together stitchers across different disciplines: needlepoint, cross stitch, embroiderers and more. In order to foster a welcoming and respectful community, we will be working hard to ensure that our actions reflect that vision. These Community Standards should help you both understand how to act within the community, and what to expect from others in this space.
We encourage your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to delete posts and comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
If you have a question or would like to chat with us, please contact us here